The thoughts about fire, rage and fury.
Machines of yesterday.

wtorek, 2 października 2012

Ju 88 - wheel wells of the RAF Hendon exhibit

During my September 2012 RAF Hendon Museum visit I had a chance to take some shots of the Ju 88 wheel well in detail. Usualy it is hardly possible to find any photo reference of this area in books published. Chance I could not miss. The quality is poor I know but the specific lights and darkness on this exhibition explains a lot. Still I think this stuff is worthy sharing on my blog. I had only few shots from my HTC mobile and just a moment for swift action by the plane. Many thanks for Hendon staff for making this possible. Usually they do not grant the permission to do so. So, here's the result. Not a luxurious quality but still useful when you would like to go a bit furher in superdetailing any Ju 88 scale model. The photos cover almost entire wheel well area.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz